Tuesday, September 1, 2009


I don't know how much I'll blog. I'm not really one to write down the days events. I've never had a journal I've kept up to date, but since Shayne seems to think I would feel better if I got some things off of my chest, or at least be creative in some way, I'll give it a try.


I'm currently sitting in bed, next to a sleeping Shayne and wondering what he dreams about. He suffers from insomnia from time to time, but when he does sleep I always think he is dreaming the dreams of the innocent. From that sweet smile he has on his face, I would say that I'm right.


That's all I want to say right now. I'll write more later.


5 comments:

  1. I seriously doubt I look that damn innocent while I sleep! LOL! I'm glad you're doing this, Handsome. Fabulous job on you're first post!
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog title, Jack. Way cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey jack..

    I didn't even realise you had set up a blog...

    Thanks for keeping us up to date - Are you scared all us hussies will find you...

    Don't be scared we don't bite - much...

    Welcome to blog land...

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but he lies. He said he would write more later. Um, when was that Jackie?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jack are you going to take that kind of talk from Shawn...

    Man up and post some thing... give her a run for her money...LOL

    E.H>

    ReplyDelete